Updated: Apr 15
“An envious heart makes for a treacherous ear.” Zora Neale Hurston
Welcome to healing your chakras. We are starting with the root chakra. The root chakra aka Muladhara is located at the base of your spine. The color is Red and it is the first Chakra. The root chakra is associated with the Earth element. Grounding is the main function of the Root Chakra.
The Root chakra changes negative emotional energies into love and light. If the Root chakra is not connected to the Earth we can not expel these waste emotions. The physical location is between the anus and genitals. The endocrine gland the Root is connected to is the Gonads.
Do you have anxiety, poor circulation, constipation, aggression, and/ or fatigue? Your Root chakra needs to be balanced. We will discuss different ways to heal your chakra. Grab your pen and your journal so that you can take notes.
Do you like essential oils or have you wanted to start using them but not sure where to start? I am going to give you three that I use with this chakra.
1. Cedarwood is an antiseptic, astringent, diuretic, expectorant, sedative and insecticide.
2. Patchouli is an anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, antiseptic and insecticide.
3. Myrrh is an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, expectorant and sedative.
Yoga is great for help healing your chakras. Have you tried yoga? Well, don't worry we will be having classes at the studio here shortly. Keep a lookout for information. I am listing the positions below.
1. Warrior 1
If you don't know I am big on crystals honey. I have them in my purse, in my bra, in my pockets, in my office, in my bedroom, in my car, and in my garden. So yes, yes I love crystals and I will tell you to start learning about them. if you would like to attend classes. Send an email and I will be happy to let you know about those that will be coming up.
1. Red Jasper is used for protection, endurance, and is used to stimulate health and rebirth. (The picture is a Red Jasper.)
2. Red Garnet ensures energy flows freely, used during traveling, and releases bad karma.
3. Red ruby stimulates good circulation and blood flow and alleviating pain associated with menstruation.
Herbs are a big part of my life and my family's life. Herbs are here to help you on your healing journey. You do have to be careful if you are on medication or have a medical condition. I am going to give you three herbs that I use to help balance and heal my Root chakra.
1. Dandelion may help with premenstrual syndrome, high blood pressure, and congestive heart failure.
2. Ginger may help with motion sickness, morning sickness, colds, fevers, and chills.
3. Cloves may help with bad breath, indigestion, diarrhea, and ringworm.
There are three extra things that I do to help balance and heal my Root chakra. I walk in Nature barefoot so that I can Ground myself. I also meditate with my Red jasper. I also eat red foods which are important. I eat beets, beans, and apples.
*Please remember to consult your healthcare provider in all matters relating to health and particularly in respect of any symptoms which may require diagnosis or medical attention.*
If you have any questions please send us an email and we will do our best to answer your questions. Email us at email@example.com